Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mimi O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 22:10:34 -0400
Just a quick question, My mother who is a CNM wanted me to put this question
out to you all. If this subject has already been discussed please E-mail me
privately.
1. What is everyone reccomending for yeast?Both mother and baby. I realize
that not everyone can prescribe but, what do you reccomend?
2. Same question except, what do you reccomend for a very persistent case? I
do mean PERSISTENT.
3.Please also discuss why you reccomend what you do, and what the studies say
about it's safety for mother and baby.
You can E-mail me privately at [log in to unmask]
Thanks in advance,
Mimi