From:
Bouncing Babies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 20:43:17 EST
Did anyone happen to see the Sally Jesse Raphael show today on "Babies, Babies,
Babies"?  I turned the TV on to watch the news and caught the end of her show.
They had numerous sets of twins and triplets,  and just as I turned it on, a
question was raised about nursing and multiples.  The show guests (twin men who
had written a book about multiples), replied "Of course you can and should
breastfeed multiples, not only do we have a section in our book about nursing
multiples we also show you how to do it with pictures".  I was amazed, nothing
negative!  Of course I missed the introduction to the show and the names of
these two men and their new book.  Does it sound familiar to anyone?  I wonder
what these pictures look like.
Of course you should know that of course this show was partially sponsored by an
ABM company.  If anyone has heard of this book could you share the title.

Sue Wright RN, BSN, IBCLC, from out here in chilly Harvard, Illinois