From:
Ruth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 02:08:05 -0500
I'm not sure if this is what you need but I'm a lactation consultant nurse
here in the US and my dear Granny who breastfed my mum for a year (while
stationed in Haiti in 1927) always encouraged me to be the strongest woman
I could be. She encourged me to be the first woman on both sides of my
family to get a college degree, to breastfeeding my children as long as I
wanted to (3 kids / 5 years total). I have to credit her for being a
positive influence along with my mother's subliminal suggestions that
birthing and breastfeeding are a piece of cake (without drugs) ! if you'd
like to chat more feel free to e-mail me I sit at this THING for hours
after the kids and daddy are fast asleep.  This THING is a drug !