From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 13:40:35 +0000
I am writing a paper for the ALCA National Conference this year on
the different ways IBCLCs worldwide use their credential, and the
different groups they work with.  What I need is a collection of
brief "cameos" from IBCLCs, describing one or more of the following:
an interesting or innovative aspect of their LC work, the sort of
mothers and babies their work with, ways they believe thay have made
a difference, or their interesting geographic location.

If you can send me a slide of two illustrating your cameo, that would
be WONDERFUL.  I am hoping that this material leads to a fascinating
presentation that I can continue to develop and maybe submit for ILCA
in 1997.  (I can only afford to make it in alternate years). The
other potential use of the material is cameos in the information
newsletter that the IBLCE is developing for its certificants.

Please pass the word on and send send heaps of brief cameos direct
to my e-mail, fax or mail address, as below.  Please give a return
address so I can contact you if necessary, but indicate if you would
prefer your name not be used.

Ros Escott
IBLCE Regional Administrator (for Asia and the South Pacific)

Fax:  +61 02 23 8665  (within Aust: 002 23 8665)
PO Box 13, South Hobart TAS 7004   Australia