From:
Linda Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 10:43:28 -0500
To all hospital based lc's  :   Today I found out that the M---J---rep was
holding a contest on our OB unit.  The nurse that turned in the most product
lids or gift packs would win a prize.  Can you top that?  This certainly
increased the sabotage of breast feeding women this week.

 The charge nurse put a quick stop to this.  Needless to say, the rep never
sought approval for this.  One nurse had turned in 17 lids/tops in 2 days.
 Never underestimate the tricks that these reps will try.