Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 19:33:06 -0700
>She wants to make sure people know that breastfeeding DOES NOT prevent breast
>cancer and that women MUST keep a close eye on their bodies and INSIST on
>follow-up when questionable lumps appear.

If bf completely eliminated all illness in all humans who participated in
the process, wouldn't our jobs be easier?    Or the converse:  If
artificial feeding was always fatal to all humans who participated in the
process, I guess LC's would be in pretty high demand.

Terminal illness in a young mother is such a tragedy.  One of my best
friends died suddenly of cancer when we were both young mothers, and the
questions about how it could have happened, was it managed correctly, etc.,
went round and round in the heads of our circle of friends for years.  I
think it changes one's world view to be close to someone in the process.

Holding your friend in the light,
Arly