From:
Colin McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 02:01:33 EDT
I have been lurking on Lactnet for a few months now and have learned so much. I
did not think I would be asking for advice so soon but this week a situation
came up that has me baffled. A very health conscious mom has read ? heard about
? drinking her own urine for health benefits. She was drinking up to 6 oz per
day for 1 week. It seems her baby ( 6 months old) now has signs of some
dehydration- depressed fontanelle mainly. She tells me that there is a book
written on the topic but does not have access to it at this time. Any help with
this one?  I am a IBLC for 3 years now. Also a midwife trained in Australia but
working as a nurse in Saskatchewan where few people have any idea about
midwifery.
E Mail: C.McConnell  71005.3342 @ compuserve.com