Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Anne F. Norton-Krawciw RPh, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 00:45:10 -0500
Hello all

after scanning our latest member list i realized there are a lot of members
of lactnet that are also from michigan,  usa, area.  I hope this is not
inappropriate to post here, (i'm sure Kath & Kath will tell me).

That MALC (the Michigan Association of Lactation Consultants, we are one of
the first ILCA affiliates)   Is proud to annouce that it now has its own
e-mail address for members and soon to be members alike.

MALC can be reached via private e-mail at MALC [log in to unmask]

Currently MALC is over 100+ members strong, (you never know, if we keep
growing like lactnet has, we may even, have our own homepage in the future.)

we look forward to hearing from every one of you, very soon.

Anne Norton-Krawciw,RPh,IBCLC

Membership chair, Michigan Association of Lactation Consultants
 (MALC [log in to unmask])