Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:17:33 -0500
Although I mention lecithin to every mother with recurrent mastitis/plugs,
I know of only one for sure who actually started using it - 1 tablespoon
per day, mixed in orange juice.

She said it changed her life.  Actually saved her from weaning.  No plugs
since she started.  She also said her pumped milk actually *looks*
thinner, and her baby had some fussy times after she started it, until "he
got used to the new kind of milk."  Hmm.

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY  [log in to unmask]