From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 14:58:50 -0500
Hello Netters,

I know, I am still behind on posts, but I am catching up.   My Dr. just told
me I was to conti. to take it easy and work part time due to the headaches
and ear problems I still have. I promise next week, I will be up to snuff
with you all.
 " Facts about Breastfeeding: 1996"  LLL fact sheet is out.  They state
"Breastfeeding should be encouraged for the baby with cystic fibrosis who is
clinically well, as long as adequate intake is ensured"  from Green, M.R., et
al.  Nutritional management of the infant with cystic fibrosis.  Arch Dis
Child 1995;  72: pp 452-56.  They also have "Women with hepatitis C can
consider breastfeeding"  from Lin, H-H et al.  Absence of infection in
breastfeeding infants born to hepatitis C virus-infected mothers. J Pediatr
1195; 126(4): 589-91.
Lots of other good stuff.     HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL OF YOU 111111
Now off to my 11 yrs old class party that I volunteered to play valentine
room mother.  What a good mother I am.

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela
Naperville, IL 60540