From:
Duncan Broadfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 08:03:09 EST
Just a thought  -  if high levels of artificial supplements of these vitamins
are not a good idea for adults, what effect are they having on artificially fed
infants?   Will some be overdosing?  I imagine that the levels in formula must
be pretty high to ensure that no babies go short.

My view on formula co literature is that the mere fact of providing it promotes
the company and their product to health care professionals and the public.  They
are giving the message that bf is great but their help is needed.  It doesn't
matter how good the info is, there is always a but.

Mary Broadfoot, as cynical as always
in Paisley, Scotland