From:
Barb Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 13:59:58 -0600
From: coleb                Thu Dec 21, 1995 -- 12:45:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]@
Thanks, Lisa, for a wonderful explanation of the Ezzo method.  I hate it
wehen I skim through posts when I don't have much time and I end up missing
something that is going to be the hot topic for the next three weeks.

Now I'm going to forward some information that I got last week from Marie
Davis.  I had asked what some of the commonly used abbreviations stood for
and this is what she was so kind to E-mail me:

GMTA - Great Minds Think Alike
LOL - Laughing Out Loud
ROTF - Rolling On The Floor
ROFLOL - Rolling On Floor Laughing Out Loud
AFK - Away From Keyboard
BAK - Back At Keyboard
BRB - Be Right Back
TTFN - Ta Ta For Now!
WB - Welcome Back
BTW - By The Way
TIA - Thanks In Advance
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
WTG - Way To Go!
MIL - Mother-In-Law
SIL - Sister-In-Law
WYP - With Your Permission
FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
TTYL - Talk To Ya Later
TTYS - Talk To Ya Soon
thwapp - Virtual Slap
:-)   smile             :-D   Smile/laughing         (:-D)   big grin
:-*   kiss              ;-)   wink                    {}     hug
:-X   my lips are sealed                 :-P   sticking out tongue
:-(   frown             :'-(  crying                 o:-)    angel
}:->  devil             };^)  lil devil              (::::)  waving
B-)   wearing shades/hiding              :-()   stubbed my toe
:c)   pigheaded         [:-I] Robot                  $-)     lotto fever
I-)   cyborg            @-->-->   a rose             <:-)    I'm a dunce
:-ob  Oh boy            :~(   hit in the nose/snub

I hate to be the one to pose a FAQ, but somebody has to do it.  It's nice to
get a :-) and a {} when I do.  I hope none of you are LOL at me or especially
ROFLOL. WTG I-) for using your great imagination to develop these great
abbrev's.  And after having written that sentence I probably now look really
:c) since I don't know what cyborg means.  <:-)

(::::)           TTFN              TTYL