From:
Laurie Dulle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 08:23:32 -0800
Denise Fisher--you posted about a woman having green milk that seemed
to come from one duct--I have another theory that I heard somewhere a
long time ago (sorry, I don't have references--).  If a woman tends to
have allergies or cold symptoms with greenish discharge nasally etc
then she can also have the same discharge through the milk ducts. If
the consistancy of the discharge is mucous-y, then it may well be
allergies or a cold.  You mentioned smoking and that is what made my
brain come up with that old info--I used to smoke (long time ago....)
and I remember the colds, congestions and hacking.....

Laurie Dulle BS, IBCLC, LLLL, Mom   Dayton, OH