Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colleen Humphreys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 02:09:45 -0500
My doctor had both me and my son taking Echinacea...she's a Homeopathic
M.D.  I don't know about the other herbs.  The baby started taking it
when he was several months old when he had a cold.  I'm not sure how
young you can start that one, but he was young!  I took it through my
pregnancy with him, too, with my midwife's blessing.  She just warned me
to drink enough water, but then she always did!

Colleen Humphreys