Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 20:17:59 +0000
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
Since it is March 8 in Australia long before most lactnetters finish
March 7, I thought I would take this opportunity to get in early to
send best wishes to all my fellow lactnet sisters.  A special thank
you too from the women of the world to the  lactnet guys who support
breastfeeding. We wish there were more like you!

The work we do supporting women in their mothering and breastfeeding
roles is an important feminist contribution that is rarely recognised
fro what it is.  What roles could be more essentially feminine?
Women who are mothers, particularly those who have breastfed, know
how the experience brings them in touch with an aspect of being
female that they might never have known existed.  How I wish more
policy makers in women's affairs had had the experience of real (not
token) breastfeeding.

Best wishes for International Women's Day to you all, and to the
women you support.

Ros Escott
"In every work the beginning is the most important part,
especially in dealing with anything young and tender." Socrates