Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Katherine Catone, Ibclc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 01:14:47 -0500
The Triplet Connection out of Stockton, CA is an excellent resource for
parents of multiples.  They have a selection of articles on breastfeeding
multiples, etc. I will post the address tomorrow.

There are also articles on bf triplests in past issues of LLLI's New
Beginnings.

One final thought, there was a LLLL in Spokane who had quite a number of
children, including 2 sets of twins with a set of triplets in between, and
some scattered singletons.  (Her name was Shirley, I think?  Can't recall
last name)  Anyway, she used 'the other stuff' for her first 3 or 4 children,
including the first set of twins.  She breastfed the triplets & the next set
of twins.  Her famous line was "it's easier to breastfeed triplets than it is
to bottlefeed twins!"

Kathe Catone, IBCLC, LLLL   ([log in to unmask])