Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 12:19:06 -0500
Hi all,
Thought provoking question...
I've done a lot of thinking about this since it was posted.
I have to say that if I found out I was HIV+ during pregnancy, I would BF.  I
figure it would be the best thing to do for baby and for me.  There would be
a 1 in 3 chance the baby would retain HIV after several months anyway, and if
s/he did stay HIV+ I would want her to have the best health possible in order
to hopefully fight the virus for long enough to be around when they finally
find a cure.  If I knew I was HIV+ before pregnancy, I wouldn't evn get
pregnant, but that's another story...
Jay
(who's had to worry about a +HIV test, and was ever so relieved when it came
back neg.)