Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Margaret Radcliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:37:02 -0500
The main reason not to replace a diaphragm every time that yeast is
suspected is the cost, approx. $35 each, and insurance doesn't cover birth
control devices.  In addition, it may require an additional office visit,
for fitting, if the M.D. won't write the prescription for the diaphragm
without a visit.  This additional visit could, presumeably, be covered at
least in part by insurance, because it would be for treatment of yeast.

It would be very useful to know if there is some way to disinfect the
diaphragm without damaging it.  I keep meaning to try to contact the
manufacturer, but never remember while I can make the call.

Margaret K.K. Radcliffe               [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Mining & Minerals Engr.
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA