From:
sherwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 09:55:56 +0800
I am new to LACTNET and am not relly sure if I am doing this right. I
want to introduce my self.  I am Nancy Sherwood a La Leche League
Leader since June 1979.  I was accredited in College Park, MD USA .  My
Leader was Mary Maxson.  I have lost touch with her but love to know
where she is.  My CLA was Sue Ottwell.  I have been a LLL Leader in
Poznan,Poland 1979-81, Chiang Mai, Thailand 1981-83,  Reston, VA USA
'83-'84, Tromso, Norway '84-86, Va USA '86-'89, Guangzhou, Taipei,
Taiwan 89-90, Guangzhou, China and Hong Kong 1990-91.  Any one who knew
me in any of those places I would love to hear from at
<[log in to unmask]>  I became an IBCLC in 1993, and started my
small private practice in Va, USA last year.  I am currently living in
Perth, Australia and am a member of ALCA as well as ILCA . My family
consits of 5 children, one girl 17 and 4
boys, 14, 11, 8 &5 (and still nursing the youngest).  In case you are
wondering about all of the travel, my husband works for the US State
Department in the diplomatic service.  He is currently the US Consul
General in Perth.  Looking forward to hearing from all of my La Leche
League & LACTNET friends both old and new.   Nancy