From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 12:17:47 -0500
I wanted to thank everyone for responding to my post about breast reduction.
 I was writing for another nurse/CLE who called me from small town Idaho.
 The mother is doing well, colostrum is flowing, the SNS finally came, the
baby is doing well, and we're all at the wait and see stage.
This situation illustrates the real service this list offers.  Lactation
management is really a science in the beginning stages.  There are many
people out there trying to help mothers, educate collegues, and always,
always learning.  We learn together and by helping others the educater also
learns. We are all at different stages in the learning process, and those who
have been doing this for years must be patient with questions. The huge
amount of members on this list illustrates the hunger for education and
sharing.  Research, personal experience, informal observation is all helpful.
 Soo, thanks again.

Linda Rosetti RN, IBCLC
Clarkston, Wa

Success is the quality of the journey.....
Jennifer James