From:
Toby Gish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 06:23:25 PST
--- On Mon, 1 Jan 96 15:27:32 PST  Toby Gish
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear Yanet...I am sorry I haven't written sooner. I am new
on the internet and overdosing a bit.
>I am also a LLLeader...at the moment assistant apl. About
cabbage. Since the late 1980's we have
>been reading and hearing about the application of cabbage
leaves on the breast to reduce
>engorgement or to dry up milk in mothers don't want to
breastfeed. The first article I read was
>"Cool Cabbage Compresses by Wendy Rosir R.N.,R.M.B.App. SCi
that was published in Breastfeeding
>review - May 1988. After that there were other articles
published in the Journal of human
>Lactation, JOGN, Mothering...etc ..We found many
grandmothers whose mothers used cabbage for