From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 10:41:30 -0500
Hi All,
I have a mom who will be going back to work an about 2 weeks.  She has rented
a pump to start a supply of frozen milk so she will have back up milk when
she starts work.
I would be very interested in hearing what the rest of y'all tell your moms
who are in this situation in regards to *when* to pump to get the most milk
to save, w/out taking from the baby.  In my moms situation, her baby is now 4
weeks old, and has no schedule of BF.  A real feed on cue kind of mom!
TIA!!
Jay Simpson, CLE  (hee! hee!  I'm still getting used to it!)
(Geez, now I have to change my business cards!)  :D