Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Martha S. Pitzer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 07:07:34 -0600
Has anyone noticed that the December issue of Sc. American has lovely
art cover (and article) on breastfeeding?  Caption on cover states
"Breast-feeding strengthens newborns' immune system."

Author of article is Jack Newman from the Hospital for Sick Children
in Toronto.  Article includes good illustrations and table of immune
benefits from breast milk.  Since this magazine has such wide distri-
bution I'm delighted to see breastfeeding benefits presented for public
education!

Forgive me if this news has already been posted.  I've recently returned
from 10 weeks in Europe and limited access to email.  I missed LACTNET.
Martha Pitzer, RN, PhD, IBCLC
Columbus, Ohio