Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Shirley Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 15:32:33 -0700
Greetings all,

I am facing preparing five breastfeeding talks in the next six months.
Auuuuuuugh.  I would greatly appreciate your posting any breastfeeding
jokes, one liners or quotes that I can use to lighten up a talk or make a
point.  Any breastfeeding quotes from luminaries, past and present, or from
known literature or religious sources would also be of interest.

eg.  These nipples aren't inverted, they are just shy.
eg.  I believe that the Koran mentions breastfeeding until at least two
years of age.

From the great Canadian North, where the first snow fell yesterday,

Shirley Gross M.D.,C.M., C.C.F.P.
Director, Edmonton Breastfeeding Clinic