From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:08:58 -0500
Hi all,

I know this was posted awhile ago, but I can't remember when or where, so
please, someone take pity on my poor brain and repost the desired dosage of
diflucan for ductal yeast.  And, if possible, is there anything in the
literature about how much to use?  The docs around here are scared to death
of diflucan for bf moms -- would rather see the mom wean, and I'm having a
devil of a time, despite all the new ads, etc. for diflucan for babies as
young as one day, willing to prescribe it for moms.  Of course, the other
problem is, they don't "believe" in ductal yeast.  Sigh.

Jan B. (Who wishes sometimes that people's "beliefs" would stop influencing
their practice....)