Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 11:06:27 -0500
Hi All,
Have a question about erythromiacin and BF.  My client has been given a
prescrip. to take 500mg 4 times a day.  Can she BF while taking this amount?
 Or is this amount not good for baby?
Also, if the dosage was reduced to 250mg 4 times per day, would this be ok
for BF, or would this amount still not be good for baby?  Mom is pumping and
dumping until we find out.  Have checked sources here, but have gotten no
definitive answers.  Just the wishy washy kinds.
TIA!
Jay