From:
Scott Berner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 12:11:24 -0500
Dear James,
 Hi.I'm a Speech Pathologist.The problem with a thick frenulum should
definitely be dealt with by clipping.I have never seen a clip botched,and
have seen several kids with greatly improved speech when their too long
and thick frenulums were clipped.My advice is get a doctor who has done
several & go for it.
                            In Christ,
                                       Kim Berner