From:
"Jon Ahrendsen, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:30:30 -0500
I recentl received this private email message.  If you have any information
to share with the original author please feel free to reply to her via
private email.
Sincerely, Jon Ahrendsen MD

PS I told her positioning and latch on were more important factors for nipple
trauma than skin color.