From:
Ruth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 01:15:41 -0500
Jan B et al. I saw it too and it's so fast but so obvious to those of us
WHO KNOW the sweet moments is breastfeeding couplet I'd like to be able to
e-mail the co. and ad agency that thought it up. My daughter and I were
watching Blue
Lagoon on TNT last night and the "old" newborn birthed by Brooke Shields
cries until she brings him to her breast for one of those cases of
accidental nursing, the baby cooed and sucked for a pretty long shot, My 13
year old knew what they were up to .....
        Does anyone remember the show a few years back on PBS (I think)
centered in Civil War times where a soldier hiding from the enemy is holed
up with a (lactating) slave and I guess he was starving to death but she
offered to share her baby's bounty to keep the soldier alive. Refresh my
memory, anyone out there was this really on TV (albeit liberal PBS) or was
I dreaming of a plot line for my newest historical romance novel. I'd love
to see it on tape.