From:
Laura Aldag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:30:50 -0700
HELP! I am a coordinator of a Breastfeeding Support Project, I supervise two
Breastfeeding Counselors, and I can't solve my own breastfeeding problem. I
have a 16 mos old who is nursing at night all the time. I am not getting
enough sleep and I'm becoming very cranky and resentful. My husband and I
are both at a loss as to what to do. We even resorted to letting him cry the
other night for 20 minutes...I may never get over the guilt of that one.  If
anyone out there can offer some suggestions, please email me at
[log in to unmask]  I apologize if this is a misuse of Lactnet but I
would really appreciate any help.
Laura Aldag, M.S.,R.D.
Assistant in Extension

the world; indeed its the only thing that has"   Margaret Mead