From:
"Callie Huza." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 00:56:35 -0500
I too lost TONS of hair after the birth of both my children starting at about
3 months and continuing for about 4 or 5 months.  My first son was bottle fed
and the youngest is breastfed, so it has absoulutly nothing to do with BFonly
with the lack of loss while pregnant and the hormonal changes that occur
after birth.  My hair is growing back in well now (13mo pp) but is still
thin, but I know from the last time that I will eventually have my thick hair
back again.  My solution both times was to cut my hair short and layered, so
that it would appear thicker.

Keep sweeping the bathroom floor :).

Callie