Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"J. Rachael Hamlet & Duncan L. Cooper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 11:48:53 -0500
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
Some of you may not be aware that I have started a list devoted to
breastfeeding activism.  The Lactivist list is devoted to discussions regarding
the politics of breastfeeding, how breastfeeding is treated in the media, and
what we as breastfeeding activists can do about it. To retrieve the charter of
Lactivist, send a message with "info lactivist" in the body to
<[log in to unmask]>.  If, after you have read the charter, you wish to
subscribe, send a message with "subscribe lactivist <your e-mail address>" to
the same address.  If I don't recognize your name, I may ask you to provide
additional information since I am attempting to restrict membership of the list
to true bf supporters.  Traffic on the list is still quite light (10 msg/week
or less).

Rachael Hamlet
owner, Lactivist Mailing List
author, The Breastfeeding Advocacy Web Page:
   http://www.clark.net/pub/activist/bfpage/bfpage.html