From:
Dick Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 22:59:01 -0600
At 09:59 PM 11/15/95 EST, you wrote:

>Better yet - I like the lapel pin idea best - a very small ILCA logo in cutout
>letters.  That should be a conversation starter.

As an agency owner with 12 enthusiastic bf devotees but no initials after
their name, I'd like some way to show support. In many of the organizations
that use ribbons, you don't have to belong, you just need to be a supporter.
I'm all for the idea of a pin for those with credentials, but would also
like a part in the celebration.