From:
Genevieve Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 15:42:21 +0000
being a slow reader, I am only now replying to J.Rachel Hamlet post regarding
comparision on breast and formula milk. The Royal College of Midwives, Wales
has a lovely card with this on it and points out that breastmilk has all the
extra immunological properties, etc. Also gives the average intake per feed.
The source is recognised, I can't find the address.
 also which is helpful. However, to be less helpful, I don't have the address to hand at the moment. I'll post it in a few days when I find it - sorry.
Genevieve Becker
Dept. of Health Promotion,
University College Galway, Ireland