Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Beki Levantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 01:08:07 -0500
Hello! I guess I better introduce myself since I just posted to the list!

Really I am just a graphic designer (WAH mom w/ my own biz) who is very
pro-bf, and reads up on bf thru this list, books, etc. Besides encouraging
friends who are bf, or who are pregnant and thinking about bf, my bf promotion
efforts right now are concentrated in doing the monthly newsletter for the
Breastfeeding Task Force of the Broward County, FL, HM, HB. I am going to
the monthly BfTF meetings now and will try to help out in other areas.

I am 31, married to my sweetie of 11 years, and have a 21 mo girl, and
am 14 weeks pregnant with #2.

Back to enjoying the posts! Thanks for all the great info-I pass some of
it on to the Task Force, who enjoy it immensely!

Beki Levantini, bf fanatic and mama to Alicia, 21 mo, and also the lil pal