Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 12:00:25 +1000
At the hospital I work, we currently have a woman who is at term (40weeks
pregnant) who has chickenpox.  I have read Lawrence and Riodan/Auerbach on
the topic and we are attempting to prolong her pregnancy as much as we can.
Are there any further updates or suggestions people have for this mother and
her soon to be baby?
Thanks
Denise Fisher
in Brisbane Australia
where the Jacarandahs are covered in beautiful purple flowers