From:
Bernshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 11:46:22 +0800
        Reply to:   JHL book review
I am the book review editor for the Journal of Human Lactation. I am looking
for someone to review a book on "water babies" co-authored by Michel Odent, MD
at Pithiviers Hospital. Although most of the book is dedicated to water births
and young children in water, it also covers the therapeutic effects of water
for other ages, including elderly. The book is beautifully illustrated (in
color) and will become the property of the reviewer.

If you are interested in reviewing this book, please send me a brief
description of your interests and expertise. You may also call me in the
evening at (801) 969-7391.

Please respond privately if you use e-mail.

Thank you for your attention.

Nicole Bernshaw