From:
Susan Moxley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 22:25:45 -0300
I was just clearing a back log of mail and came across Lesley's comments
about Corel and their lack of breastfeeding illustrations.  I just wanted to
let you know they are going to put the course I have developed Promoting and
Supporting Healthy Lifestyles on a CD, it will be released as part of a
medical and health series for healthcare professionals.  As long as we get
copywrite permission there should be lots of pictures, if not they would
draw their own, if anyone wants to contribute and be credited for the
contributions let me know.

I also heard today the course is going to get its own course code at the
university and it will become a permanent fixture.  This has happened
largely because of the letters students have written to the Director to
recommend this course for all nurses.

Needless to say I am thrilled.

Susan Moxley IBCLC