From:
Denise Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 09:29:28 -0400
Thank-you for all of your comments, outrage and support regarding this rep.

I'm embarrased to say that I threw his business card away (why did I need
it?) and will need to search it out, then search him out. This shouldn't be
too difficult.

I intend to start with a verbal, setting the record straight.  I will go
further if necessary.  Its just not my style to come at him with both guns
blazing.  At least not yet.

Denise Parker, BA, IBCLC (La Crescenta, CA)