Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Narelle Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 19:38:23 +1000
I am cross posting a summary of your posts on jaundice to parent-l
and lactnet. I haven't had time to contact everyone directly, so I
will quote "IBCLC" or "RN" or whatever seems relevant, and *not*
include people's email addresses.

Hope no-one minds. It's just I saw another plea for help going
through the digests... {:-|

Narelle

\ Narelle Clark                                [log in to unmask] /
\ Data Network Administrator, ITD                ph: +612 330 2030 /
\ University of Technology, Sydney              fax: +612 330 1994 /
\ PO Box 123 Broadway 2007                                         /
\ NSW AUSTRALIA                                                    /
\    Whoever said the Internet was an Information Superhighway     /
\    hasn't followed a Kangaroo Trail! It looks the same to me!    /