From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 09:25:38 -0400
Dear Kathleen,

I do hope you feel better after writing out your conversation with the mom.
 It's a relief to me to know that others screw up too, occasionally (unless
you and I are the only ones....)  I had a similar situation with a mom that I
didn't deal well with - wasn't weaning, it was bf twins, and after the
conversation I felt dreadful.  Couldn't sleep.  Called and apologized -- she
was very gracious, but I don't think there was resolution.

Kathleen, you aren't alone.  But for what it is worth, you can suggest
Kathleen Huggins new weaning book which says all the stuff you want to say --
but also helps get the mom through it.

Jan B. who is aching with you.