From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 05:30:24 -0700
Dear Friends on Lactnet:  I have been advised by those who know better than
I about legal matters that my proposal to post information on LC earnings
on Lactnet could get me into deep doo-doo.  So regrettably I am dropping
this line of inquiry.  ILCA, who is bigger than I am and has lawyers, may
be able to fight this thing for us and get some info out there, but for
now, it is hush-hush.  I apologize for not following through.

Arly Helm

[log in to unmask] (Arly Helm, LC)