From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 12:53:33 -0400
Becky,

I suppose this could be interpreted several ways, but what I would probably
do for this mom is encourage use of the SNS, fenugreek and/or metacloprimide
(not one who is willing to give up easily), and at least see if this isn't a
case of milk coming "in" late.  There are some of us out here who's milk
doesn't really come in well for much longer than the usual time (I had one
client who called me at 6:00 am to announce that her milk had finally come in
at 2:37 am -- day 12!!)  If there are averages, there are always those of us
on the far side of the bell curve (I'm one of them -- so was my mother -- my
father made some rude comments about cows "freshening" whatever that meant).
 So, I would keep on keeping on, until it is really evident that nothing
exciting is going to happen, and then write it up as a case study and turn it
into the JHL!  (Right, Kathy A?)

Jan B.