Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 14:55:22 +0200
This is a call for help in case anyone out there knows anything or can
refer me to any references relating infant feeding patterns to the
following disorders:

Attention disorders

autism

hyperactivity

learning disabilities

Tourette Syndrome

I have been asked to join the Advisory Board of a newsletter called
Latitudes, published by the Alternative Therapy Network which seems to
provide valuable information and alternatives for people whose children
have not benefited from the more traditional approaches. (They can be
contacted at fax number +1 (407) 798-9820 if anyone is interested.) I had
intended to try to put together a review article on for them, but Medline
from 1966 to the present failed to turn up anything relating infant feeding
to these disorders. (I know the literature on iodine and iron deficiencies
and learning disorders and on breastfeeding and IQ.)

Can anyone out there help?
Ted Greiner, PhD
Senior Lecturer in International Nutrition
Uppsala University
75185 Uppsala
Sweden

phone +46 - 18 511598