From:
Jim Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 10:54:13 -0500
Right now I haven't the patience for all these limericks, but I have
quickly learned ways to make the best of what Lactnet has to offer me.
Yes, I do it late at night.  Yes, I scan the subject headings and skim
some of the posts and devour and save others.  But, in my first few weeks
I was GLUED to Lactnet, and learning soooo much soooo fast!  Lactnet and
all of you fine people have so quickly and directly broadened my
perspective, increased my resources, bolstered my confidence, etc. etc.
Many, many large thank yous and keep posting it all.  Eventually I will
appreciate even the limericks, so keep them coming as well.  Especcially,
thanks to K and K.  Jeanne Badman, LLL St Paul Como-Midway, MN, USA