Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eric/Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 13:34:24 -0700
Does anyone know whether Miriam Labbok has done any further work on
breastfeeding definitions since her 1990 article? Our local health unit
wants to start collecting statistics on breastfeeding duration and I thought
some definitions of breastfeeding would be a good place to start to ensure
consistent data collection. I have the 1990 article but want to be sure
there isn't anything further on this. Other suggestions on
articles/definitions would be welcomed, as well.

Leslie Ayre-Jaschke, BEd, IBCLC
Peace River Breastfeeding Clinic
Peace River Alberta, Canada