Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Baldwin & Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 16:36:24 -0400
Been searching through internet - found some interesting web sites on
breastfeeding.  One in particular disturbed me - it was a page someone has
about trying to breastfeed their twins, and the problems they are having.
They are posting every note to them giving information.  Luckily someone
posted extensive information for her (looks like a Leader to me), but it is
disturbing to see some of the other responses to her dilemma. No one
appeared to even mention an LC... If anyone is interested, the web site is:
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~casgrain/twins/breastfeeding-question.html

Then I went onto another breastfeeding page which had some information
presented not very correctly  :-((   Just wondered if you all had seen these
web sites and what your reaction is - I was tempted to e-mail the author of
this second one and try to correct the info.  The web site for this is
http://gil.ipswichcity.qld.gov.au/~lbiddle/breastf.html
Elizabeth N. Baldwin,  Esq.   305-944-9100  Home office:  305-940-7873  Fax:
305-949-9029
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]    or    [log in to unmask]
Attorney specializing in breastfeeding and the law