From:
Judy Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 15:42:51 +0200
Sharon - after all my years of experience, I still feel
uncomfortable contradicting doctor's orders, but this case seems
so clear! Baby is 9 days old, has managed to get well over
birthweight in this short time. The idea is, obviously, to get
weight on this chick. If she screams for 25 min., she's losing
lots of calories and exhausting herself so won't feed so well.
I urge you to follow the baby's lead in this case. The doctor is not
observing his patient. Judy Knopf in Beer Sheva, Israel