Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 12:11:37 -0400
Kathleen:  I don't know of any videos or films that would convince
skeptical MD's about the benefits of breastfeeding, but the "Delivery
Self-Attachment" or "Baby's Choice" videos have been well received when
I've shown them.  What is your talk about?  Are you trying to convince
them about benefits, or how to promote breastfeeding to their patients?
Molly Pessl showed a video about their hospital's move to Baby-Friendly,
which I believe is available through UNICEF, but I can't remember the
title offhand.  I have found allowing a lot of time for questions and
discussion of cases is very helpful, along with a detailed bibliography
for their further reading (yes, it's best to use references from those
"gosh-darned real medical journals").  Good luck, Alicia.  [log in to unmask]