From:
Gretchen Dimico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 14:59:09 -700
I am logging on for the first time to LACTNET and was excited to read all
your messages.

I live in St. Maries, IDAHO and just started a rental station.  Since our
population is small (2,500) I was afraid there would be no business and
instead have sold 4 portable or hand pumps and a baby sling in 2 weeks.
The support of the HCPs and physicians has been great.  They are happy to
have a local source and I enjoy more contact with breastfeeding women.

Gretchen Dimico, PhD, RNC, IBCLC
North Idaho Breastpumps
208-245-3209